Please visit our campus with prior appointment between 9.00 AM - 4.30 PM any day from Monday to Friday and on Saturday between 10.00 AM - 3.00 PM.
The school office will provide detailed information about the school, methodology, facilities, fee structure and the admission procedure followed by a campus tour.
We take admission at all level from Pre Primary to Grade X. Following documents are required for those who are desirous of the same :
- Copy of student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of Residence proof of Parents/Guardians
- Copies of previous two years scholastic record.
- School Leaving Certificate (In original)
- 2 Passport size photographs of the student with their name written on the back of each photograph
- Parent’s Aadhar Card and Photograph.
AIS aims to welcome all family members into our community. As such, our first admission priority is given to families with siblings currently attending AIS.
Acceptance into year levels with very limited places will be reserved for children with a sibling or multiple siblings already enrolled at AIS or with applications submitted. Siblings will also be given first priority should there be a wait list in their year level.